As your strategic partner, you’ll experience United Learning Services’ comprehensive full-service—and
fully-managed—collaborative approach. We’ll work with you every step of the way from consulting on your
project to full implementation to ensure the maximum return on your learning services investment.
Our 4-Part Approach
Has Only 1 Goal:
We’ll begin our process with a consultation for the purpose of discovery.
• Who is the main audience for your project / program / training?
• What is the start and stop date of the engagement?
• Discuss the current culture of the company.
• What are the desired behaviors or actions you would like to see at the conclusion of the project /
program / training?
Consult and Strategize
Analyze and Plan
Once our consultation and initial strategy session is complete we will continue to the Analyze and Plan
We will work with you to uncover:
• What are the core skills and competencies that the audience currently possesses?
• If this is a
learning engagement, what is the ideal method of training?
• Conduct interviews with program /
• Determine the constraints and risks of the engagement.
• Review our plan and discuss our potential path forward.
Design and Develop
During the Design and Develop phase we will identify the building blocks of your solution.
• Creation of your learning objectives.
• Define your required assessment tools.
the use and type of media.
• Identify the waves and phases of your project / program / training.
Identify and manage any necessary resources.
• Create a prototype if necessary.
• Create a full-scale project / program / training based on the
• Test capabilities throughout the development.
• Acquire feedback from all parties to ensure the project / program / training will achieve the stated
behaviors / actions / goals.
Implement and Optimize
Time to launch, evaluate, and optimize.
• Implement change management protocols.
• Bring your project / program / training to a successful
• Determine if learning objectives were achieved.
• Establish a closed-loop session with all parties
• Create a future consideration log and action plan.
• Determine the next steps for optimization based on data and insight.