As your strategic partner, you’ll experience United Learning Services’ comprehensive full-service—and
fully-managed—collaborative approach. We’ll work with you every step of the way from consulting on your
project to full implementation to ensure the maximum return on your learning services investment.
Implement and Optimize
Time to launch, evaluate, and optimize.
• Implement change management protocols.
• Bring your project / program / training to a successful
• Determine if learning objectives were achieved.
• Establish a closed-loop session with all parties
• Create a future consideration log and action plan.
• Determine the next steps for optimization based on data and insight.
Design and Develop
During the Design and Develop phase we will identify the building blocks of your solution.
• Creation of your learning objectives.
• Define your required assessment tools.
the use and type of media.
• Identify the waves and phases of your project / program / training.
Identify and manage any necessary resources.
• Create a prototype if necessary.
• Create a full-scale project / program / training based on the
• Test capabilities throughout the development.
• Acquire feedback from all parties to ensure the project / program / training will achieve the stated
behaviors / actions / goals.
Analyze and Plan
Once our consultation and initial strategy session is complete we will continue to the Analyze and Plan
We will work with you to uncover:
• What are the core skills and competencies that the audience currently possesses?
• If this is a
learning engagement, what is the ideal method of training?
• Conduct interviews with program /
• Determine the constraints and risks of the engagement.
• Review our plan and discuss our potential path forward.
We’ll begin our process with a consultation for the purpose of discovery.
• Who is the main audience for your project / program / training?
• What is the start and stop date of the engagement?
• Discuss the current culture of the company.
• What are the desired behaviors or actions you would like to see at the conclusion of the project /
program / training?
Consult and Strategize
Our 4-Part Approach
Our 4-Part Approach Has Only 1 Goal: